Price – 65.000 €
Main stone – Boulderopal of 60,5 x 17,5 mm
– 2 rubelite tourmalines at the top and bottom of the main body
– 102 brilliants of 1.2 mm in diameter surrounding the Boulderopal housing
– 3 brilliants of 2.0, 2.4 and 2.7 mm in diameter on the inside of the
– 86 tsavorites, sapphires of various colors and emeralds of 1.8 mm in
diameter at the edge of the main body
– 196 tsavorites, sapphires of various colors and emeralds from 1.5 to 5.0
mm in diameter on the necklace arms
Main body – 18k rose gold
Boulderopal housing – 18k white gold
Necklace arms – 18k rose gold
Upper chain – 18k rose gold
The chain at the top facilitates the coupling (or adaptation) of the necklace
to the neck of the person who wears it.
For the design of the articulation between the main body and the necklace arms that sustain it, the author has been inspired by the articulation mechanisms of the limbs of living beings.
The articulation of the Tornasol necklace is composed of a ball surrounded by a hollow sphere which in turn is enclosed in another hollow sphere that gives the whole mechanism a very high mobility and dinamism.
Through this jewel the designer wants to represent the symbiosis that can exist in a balanced way between nature, technology and craftsmanship.
A – Outer half sphere embedded in the main body that matches with part E
B – Inner half sphere that matches with part D on the left arm of the necklace
C – Core on the right arm of the necklace
D – Inner half sphere that matches with part B on the left arm of the necklace
E – Outer half sphere embedded in the main body that matches with part A